30.10.10

Always let your conscience...

Be your guide...


If ever you are in need of turning round to someone and saying "Why won't you listen and let me do what I want?!" then I recommend you have a careful listen to the lyrics of Higher by the Saturdays for inspiration. I absolutely love this song. It's one of those songs that comes on on my iPod whilst I'm walking and I suddenly feel like I can do anything, causing an automatic smile. It's truly uplifting. Major kudos ladies (and of course Flo Rida).


Whilst you're reading, check out Graze. Now, I'm not one for healthy food, but this website is pretty much genius. Simply tell them the kind of things you like to eat and they deliver you boxes of fresh food as often as you like. I tried this out a few months ago and they deliver without fail. The food is also really really good!


Now I'm off to watch the gorgeous Gavin Henson on Strictly Come Dancing.
Don't judge.


Stay classy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment