29.10.10

Wake Up!

It's a beautiful morning...

Good evening guys and gals.

I just got home from a very long day.
We were in Notting Hill filming today and it was rather nice to window shop at all the designer stores.
It was also the last day of filming (booooo!) which meant that the costumes were being sold off after the actor's refusal.
I managed to spot a pair of jeans for £20 which happened to fit me perfectly... it was fate!
So overall a good day.


So, today's song is Dancing With The DJ by The Knocks. As some of you may know, I work on my student union's radio station, Fly FM, which plays a variety of current music. I like to look at the playlist each time it's updated to see if I will like the songs on it and try to get to know them. Last night the playlist was updated and this song is on it. I liked the title so off I went to our dear friend, You Tube, and had a listen. After about 1 minute I fell in love with the song and so I have added it to my November 2010 playlist on iTunes*.


Today's URL is a fairly interesting one. Now, we all have that crazy aunt who we love and in some way look up to. My crazy aunt is called Lisa and she is an artist. She also loves coffee... hence her blog, Love Coffee & Art. She is funny and creative which is why you should read it... also because I tell you to.


Other than all of that wonderful news, there isn't much to say apart from I'm truly exhausted and need my bed.

Stay classy
x


* Each month I make a playlist on iTunes which I put every song, that I download in that month, onto. Makes sense eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment