30.10.10

Ain't no mountain high...

Ain't no valley low...

Good afternoon ladies and gentle-ladies.

After a lovely lie in this morning I woke up and did the usual checking of Facebook.
I saw my friend had shared a link to The new T-Mobile advert. I watched it, only to find myself wishing that this would happen in everyday life. Unfortunately, it doesn't. Either way, it's a brilliant video and so it's my URL for this post.

Leading on from that... One of the songs in the medley reminded me of this song which is one of the greatest songs in the world. Now you may think I picked 'the wrong version', but Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell did a brilliant duet and it's my favourite version so :P


I will probably post again later tonight...

Until next time,
Stay classy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment